Here is another tray application for Syncthing: https://github.com/Martchus/syncthingtray
- Uses Qt 5 so it should work under most GNU/Linux desktop environments and Windows. Tested under: Plasma 5, Openbox/qt5ct/Tint2, Cinnamon, Windows 10
- Also features a small command line application (syncthingctl).
- I’m aware of QSyncthingTray but this application is a little bit more advanced.
- There is still room for improvement, but it already features common tasks such as showing status, pausing, re-triggering scans and opening dirs in file browser.
- It is still in development, so expect bugs. Especially the Windows version lacks testing.
- For a full list of features, sources and binaries checkout GitHub repository mentioned above.