SyncTrayzor: Windows host for Syncthing. Installer, auto-start, built-in browser, tray icon, folder watcher, and more

Not yet means built-in support for file system watches is planned? Then I will not put any effort in integrating such a feature into my Syncthing Tray application. But this will hopefully be optional and preferably configurable at folder-level?

1 Like

It will. It’s planned, there is a pull request in motion that is fairly close to being good enough.

2 Likes

Hi Antony,

Would it be possible to include an option in synctrayzor to run at specific time only like a built-in scheduler? I move from home and work, at work I manually stop synctrayzor and start it when I get home.

Thank you!

I like the auto-upgrade feature of Synctrayzor, but I wonder, if it would be possible to automatically skip RC upgrades and only present stable releases. The latest upgrade to Syncthing 0.14.45-RC2 deleted some of my folder. Right now the only option seems to be to stop auto-upgrades and install new stable release manually. Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks

SyncTrayzor lets Syncthing handle its own upgrades. Use Syncthing’s settings to control whether you get release candidates.

1 Like

You can find it under “Actions” > “Settings” >

2 Likes

Christ… I can’t believe I missed that!

Thank you Sir