Hello again and thank you for this marvellous application.
I have an issue though, and I don’t know how to get over it.
I am synchronising my desktop and my laptop, with two servers, each of my personal machines to be able to see everything, but the two servers are able to see the private machines but not one another (just in case a cycle appears). The number of files is huge, more than 100.000.
Since I am rather new with syncthing, I keep an eye on the unsynched items and if I find files following the pattern [filename].sync[ID].[original_extension] I review it and if it is indeed an old file, I remove it by hand (i.e.
The problem is that, for some strange reason, two folders are still mentioned as “Out of Sync Items”, although they don’t physically exist on any of my machines. And I am pretty sure that this is more than the 24-h delete time.
Because of them, not any server manifests itself as synchronized, and always stays at 95-99%.
For reference, here is what the interface says about these files:
|Path||Size||Mod. Time||Mod. Device|
|Development/WebApps/Sites/jubler.org/.hg/cache/checklink||0 B||1970-01-01 02:00:00||ierax|
|Development/WebApps/Sites/panayotis.com/.hg/cache/checklink||0 B||1970-01-01 02:00:00||ierax|