Comp stopped syncing how detect where is a problem ? I dont change anything (maybe our govement block something I dont know) Try to use proxy but dont understand where i need write all_proxy=socks://...:* settings in config file config.xml or console ? I use Windows 10
Please provide more information:
- Do you sync LAN or over internet?
- Do you use relay servers?
- Which country do you live in? There are reports from Russia here
- I use sync from internet not LAN
- I dont know what is relay server i dont change any settings, just shared folders from one computer to another
- Yes I am from Russia computer with russsian IP
Ok if its block by govement how I can fix that? proxy can help ?
Revolution? Someone set up a non-blocked discovery server for Russian use, might work in the meantime.
Revolution? think about it later)
Where i can found discovery server settings ?