Better wording on some strings

Hi,

correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought that syncthing uses word “folder” for “that shared thing” and “directory” when speaking about place on disk, both where “folder” is located and other places on disk. For example:

“Warning, this path is a parent directory of an existing folder “{{otherFolder}}”.”

So i think these are incorrect:

"Files are moved to .stversions folder when replaced or deleted by Syncthing." should be "Files are moved to .stversions directory when replaced or deleted by Syncthing."

"Files are moved to date stamped versions in a .stversions folder when replaced or deleted by Syncthing." should be "Files are moved to date stamped versions in a .stversions directory when replaced or deleted by Syncthing."

"Path where versions should be stored (leave empty for the default .stversions folder in the folder)." should be "Path where versions should be stored (leave empty for the default .stversions directory in the folder)." or maybe "Path where versions should be stored (leave empty for the default .stversions directory in the shared/synced folder)."

Is this correct view on the matter of naming “same things with different meaning” or it’s just coincidence that it is like this in first example?

chucic

Yeah these changes make sense, feel free to make a pull request correcting these in the UI.

Done that. My first PR, so may be something wrong with it.