Won't restart after error

I keep getting this error even after restarting: folder “SyncThing” (tnnjs-xxxxx) is delta index compatible, but seems out of sync with reality

I’ve seen other posts with this error, but this does not correct itself. Any suggestions?

(Audrius Butkevicius) #2

Whats the actual problem other than the message?

Well, the latest errors are: [HOWD3] 20:35:53 INFO: Listen (BEP/tcp): TLS handshake: tls: first record does not look like a TLS handshake

[HOWD3] 20:35:59 INFO: Listen (BEP/tcp): TLS handshake: tls: client offered an unsupported, maximum protocol version of 301

[HOWD3] 20:35:59 INFO: Listen (BEP/tcp): TLS handshake: tls: client offered an unsupported, maximum protocol version of 300

[HOWD3] 20:35:59 INFO: Listen (BEP/tcp): TLS handshake: remote error: tls: protocol version not supported

[HOWD3] 20:35:59 INFO: Listen (BEP/tcp): TLS handshake: tls: unsupported SSLv2 handshake received

(Audrius Butkevicius) #4

You’ve misconfigured something as its receiving connections from something that is not syncthing.

Yes, you’re right. So I deleted the .config/syncthing directory and restarted syncthing on both machines. However, it seems to always force me into ‘syncing’ something like ~/SyncThing – I can’t get it to sync the right directories on each end.

(Audrius Butkevicius) #6

What do you mean by force you, the path is editable when you add a folder.

(system) #7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.