So I’m trying to set up ST (V1.11.1) with a Windows 10 and an Android phone. The Windows laptop doesn’t see the phone. I tried the same phone and a macbook and works flawlessly. When I uncompressed the zip file with the ST exe, I gave permissions in the Windows firewall for private an public networks. Don’t know what else to touch, so far ST has just worked over all my devices, mostly Android, Linux and macOS.
Problem solved: I had forgotten to turn on the Location settings on Windows. With location on, all good.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.