Username and password not accepted?

Hi. New user here. When I change my gui listening address and follow up by immediately entering a username and password, the web gui asks for that user name and password in a pop up screen a few seconds later but then doesn’t recognize them. Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of flaw?

I hope there’s a solution. As a photographer spread out across Linux, Windows, and Android as well as geographically, I really want this to work. :slightly_smiling: t Thanks, Mike

Could this be a problem with special characters? Have you tried a simple alphanumeric username/password?

Apologies. I was trying to operate with a Firefox browser that I have locked down several different ways; I tend to forget that on a day-to-day basis. Trying again today, on a fresh install of Chrome, gives me the password screen and accepts the passwords beautifully–skips right into the beautiful Syncthing GUI. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.