"Unshared" default folder on iphone isn't syncing with "Unshared" default folder on windows pc

I want to have the content in the default folder of my iphone be synced with the default folder on my windows pc. But the folders on both devices say “Unshared” and I have no clue how to change that. I’ve searched the FAQ and documentation but there seems to be no instructions on the process of synchronizing folders. I thought this would happen automatically by connecting a remote device, but no results.

Syncthing doesn’t have an ios client.

But your general question how to share a folder is covered by getting started guide or general intro videos made by the community and available on youtube.

Thanks, I figured out how to share a folder by watching one of the youtube videos. I am using Mobius Sync which is working so far on an ios device

Mobius is a commercial offering not affiliated with us, so any support related to Mobius should be conducted on Mobius forums.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.