Hi,
I need some help debugging an issue.
I have 2 “always on, receive-only sync nodes” servers (Device A, Device B). Recently they underwent some maintenance and the drives holding the ST DB have been replaced. I let it fully re-scan everything and rebuild the DB - it took about a week. After few more days, everything is seem to be settled.
“Device A” reports itself as fully “up to date” - all its folders and devices are synced and happy.
“Device B”, however, reports that “Device A” is outdated, with “1142 items out of sync”. The weird part is that clicking on the “out of sync items” reveals an empty list, as seen in this screenshot:
The devices are in this state for a few days now, so it’s not like something is actively syncing there. Then 1.18.2 upgrade was applied, with a full index exchange enabled on Device A. Nothing changed.
Regarding ignores - the .stignore files haven’t been modified since before this story, so I don’t think that there is any problem there (and when I had asymetric ignores issues in the distant past, I had the out of date items actually listed, and not “empty” as I do have now.)
The empty list make is seem like some kind of a bug.
Do you have any suggestions on how to go about debugging it? Any logs/debug facilities that I can enable? (the standard log output doesn’t reveal anything out of the ordinary)
