UI - Out of Sync Items - Detail Shown in Local vs Remote View

Hello:

A feature request to have the Local Device’s view of Out of Sync Items (and Failed Items) show the same level of detail as a Remote Device’s view of Out of Sync Items.

Currently, if I want to see the Mod Time or Mod Device information for an Out of Sync Item (e.g. to check if the source device is currently offline) on Device A, I can’t see this from Device A’s Out of Sync Items view - I have to go to Device B, and then view the Out of Sync Items for Device A from there.

Apologies if I’m misunderstanding the UI intention though!

Thanks!

That seems perfectly valid request and I think it’s at least partly covered by suggestion: more detail in 'out of sync' dialog, and user specified actions · Issue #2098 · syncthing/syncthing · GitHub. I thought there was a newer request that is exactly identical with yours, but I can’t find it. Maybe it was just on the forum.

Just to make sure there is no misconception (I assume you know that, but another reader might not): The “Mod Device” being disconnected does not necessarily mean that you cannot get the file. Any device that shares the folder in question might have it and send it to you if connected. The failed item list should contain an appropriate error with the information that no connected device has the required data for syncing.