adds the experimental
copyRangeMethodconfig on folders, for use on filesystems with copy-on-write support. Please see https://docs.syncthing.net/advanced/folder-copyrangemethod.html for details.
adds TCP hole punching, used to establish high performance TCP connections in certain NAT scenarios where only relay or QUIC connections could be used previously.
adds a configuration to file versioning for how often to run cleanup. This defaults to once an hour, but is configurable from very frequently to never.
- #5425: Allow editing ignore patterns texterea in GUI’s folder dialog even when #include fails
- #6733: strelaysrv can’t propely unmarshall a response when joining a pool
- #6784: Remote device completion 100% while it is actually syncing
- #6816: fatal error: concurrent map read and map write
- #6823: Syncthing 1.7.0 performs UPnP with NAT traversal disabled
- #6825: “pull: no such file” for existing untouched files
- #4259: Attempt TCP hole punching
- #4271: Make use of filesystems that can handle copies efficiently.
- #6075: Feature: API check sync status of folder[s]
- #6313: Improving disk access control in folders with file versioning
- #6565: Create versioning directory recursively (creating parents as necessary)
- #6795: Don’t warn encountering an invalid path separator for deleted items
- #6807: “File Pull Order” should be disabled (greyed out) for “Send Only” folders in the GUI
- #6832: Support running syncthing Docker image as non-root user