This release adds configurable device and folder defaults.
The output format of the /rest/db/browse endpoint has changed.
- #5426: Old device removed from introducer isn’t removable from other devices
- #6086: Default Folder uses different config than user-created folders
- #7257: Rescan All button should be greyed out when all folders are paused.
- #7263: GUI displays Syncing (100%, 0 B) when syncing byte-sized files
- #7267: GUI log tailing is broken if closed when scrolled up
- #7268: Data requests block each other, and some API requests, due to casefs lock contention
- #7270: Data requests block API requests that also touch the filesystem
- #7273: Data requests block adding new folder
- #7280: Stopped folder not synchronizing after a rescan
- #7284: Do not touch .stignore on saving folder config when ignore patterns have not changed
- #7333: Encrypted folder fails to serve files < 1024 bytes
- #7347: “TypeError: Cannot set property ‘connected’ of undefined” error when removing devices
- #7354: Error message when external versioning fails is ambiguous
- #7371: junctionsAsDirs requires Syncthing restart to trigger
- #944: Handle info labels that are longer than available space
- #4224: Editable default values for folders, devices
- #5187: Remove pending folders if remote device no longer announces them
- #6949: Visual eye sore on Advanced Configuration page.
- #7340: Change name from “Open Source Continuous File Synchronization” to “Syncthing” in Windows Firewall
- #7344: Very slow tests due to encryption token generation