This is a regularly scheduled patch release.
- #2697: Folder status “box” character not readable by screen readers / not color blindness friendly
- #4216: “Automatic upgrades” web GUI option in pre-release versions is misleading
- #5340: Incorrectly out of sync, sequence number oddness.
- #5385: Deleted files show up as failed scans
- #5389: gui: Missing icon in footer
- #5392: Data race in model.(*folder).startWatch()
- #5397: Scan errors about ignored files displayed in web UI
- #5401: panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference in ignore.go
- #5411: Illegal characters in folder name on auto accept
- #5428: Beeps randomly on Windows
There are new binary releases of stdiscosrv and strelayserv to fix CVE-2019-6486.
All of these are available on apt.syncthing.net if Debian packages are your thing.