This is a minor release recommended for all users. Several bugs have been fixed and enhancements added.
- Timestamps are now compared with up to nanosecond precision and synced with up to microsecond precision, depending on the filesystem in use.
- Restart no longer needed to remove devices, unshare or reconfigure folders.
Resolved issues since v0.14.3:
- #1300: In sync percentage is weighted to folder size, not just average of folder completion.
- #3012: Files with invalid file names for Windows now show up in the list of failed items.
- #3297: Accessibility in the GUI is improved.
- #3305: High precision time stamps.
- #3457: Ignores and invalid file names are now handled correctly when delta indexes are being used.
- #3458: Files inside directories with names ending in space are now correctly handled on Windows.
- #3466: Connection switching (relay->direct) no longer causes a crash.
- #3468: Old index databases (v0.11-v0.12 and v0.13) are now properly cleaned away from disk.
- #3470: Syncthing no longer claims a connection was from an ignored device when the device is just unknown.