This is a regularly scheduled stable release.
- #1879: It is now possible to create custom event subscriptions via the REST API.
- #2250: Removing large folders now uses less memory.
- #3307: The minimum disk space (per folder and for the home disk) can now be set to an absolute value.
- #3965: Pausing or reconfiguring a folder will no longer start extra scans. Pausing a folder stops scanning.
- #3996: Ignore patterns can now be set at folder creation time, and for paused folders.
- #4020: It is no longer possible to configure the GUI/API to listen on a privileged port using the standard settings dialog.
- #4096: The device allowed subnet list can now include negative ("!") entries to disallow subnets.
- #4112: Doing “Override changes” now uses less memory.