This is a regularly scheduled bugfix and improvement release recommended for all users.
- #3197: There is now a warning when adding a folder that is a parent of an existing folder.
- #3912: Using -logfile flag together with -no-restart now causes an error instead of silently failing.
- #3891: Weak hashing is now disabled completely when the threshold percentage is > 100.
- #3921: Rate limiting now actually works on ARM64 builds again.
- #3924: An issue where UPnP port allocations would be incorrect under some circumstances has been fixed.
- Weak hashing is a bit faster and allocates less memory.
- The hashing performance reported at startup now includes weak hashing.