This is a regularly scheduled bugfix and improvement release recommended for all users.
- #3846: Changing bandwidth rate limits now takes effect immediately without restart.
- #3859: The event log (-audit) can now be directed to stderr for piping into another program.
- #3584: A panic on folder listing at startup has been fixed.
- #3857: On Windows, we now make sure to never descend into directory symlinks.
- #3819: When a folder is deleted, the .stfolder marker is also removed. The ignore file and .stversions directory are retained, if present.
- #3839: Several scenarios where a device would get stuck with “not a directory” errors are now handled again.
- #3861: Third party copyrights in the about box are now more up to date.
Hashing performance has been improved again, after it was inadvertently reduced in v0.14.17.