This is a minor release recommended for all users.
- #3394: CPU usage when scanning is improved.
- #2472: Writing config and .stignore files on filesystems without chmod support should now work.
- #3758: Language selector stays above the bottom bar.
Also, v0.14.12 was released out of sync with the bi-weekly schedule last week.
Resolved issues in v0.14.12:
- #3737: A data race in the code that caused test failures, and possibly other inconsistencies, has been resolved.
- #3241: Links in warning messages are now clickable in the GUI.
- #3711: Files are now synced to disk before committed to database, to avoid possible inconsistencies if a power failure occurs during syncing.
- #3724: Log entries now mention folder by label in addition to the ID.
- The default folder now has the folder ID “default” again, simplifying initial setup.
- Retries for misconfigured relay setups are slowed down somewhat to be kinder on our relay pool infrastructure.