This is a minor release recommended for all users.
- #1015: Introducers can now remove devices that they introduced
- #3726: Syncthing now correctly reconnects to staticly configured relays
- #3718: strelaysrv: No longer crashes with “panic: send on closed channel”
- #3682: strelaysrv: Binding to a specific address now works better
- #3710: Folder information in the GUI now uses icons and tooltips
Syncthing is now available on the Ubuntu store as a “snap”. To try it out,
$ sudo snap install --candidate syncthing
Note that the default config and sync directories are a little different than when installed otherwise, due to the sandboxing that the snap format provides.