Syncthing trying to create infinite path

Hello fellow Syncers,

Recently I added a couple of old backups to an existing syncthing folder. Some hours after adding them, I noticed my /var/log/ folder was over 30G(?!?) in size, about twice the size of the partition. The syncthing log file was flooded with:

[LL4JQ] 17:34:30 INFO: Puller (folder "documents" (oh4aoh-2xwb8g), file /home/share/syncthing/documents/[..]/vendor/maximebf/debugbar/src/DebugBar/Resources/widgets/templates/templates/[insert a lot of templates/ (like, 200 or so)]/templates/templates/templates: file name too long

The folder exists, with 1 templates/ map, but it kept getting bigger. I removed the folder since then, but the error messages keep flooding in. I would like to be able to use my syncthing folder again, preferably without having to recreate it, because it’s used on a lot of other computers.

Thanks in advance!

-Phochs

What kind of thing is templates on the other side? Do you have nested (Syncthing) folders somehow?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.