Syncthing phone to Macbook

Hi i’m a bit confused as things don’t work as It should guess i’m missing something here.

Totally new to this.

I setup a couple of folders on my phone that I want to share to a specific folder to both macbooks so that When I’m at one place it syncs to macbook 1 and on the other place to macbook 2

So on both macbooks I made a folder that is in the interface of syncthing…

When I share a folder to macbook 1 foldername Sync1 I accept it and change the path to that specific folder.

Same for macbook 2

but now there’s a folder “Vault” on my phone that I want to share to another path on my macbook, that is also called Vault.

So normally it should only share that folders content to the macbook but when I insert that Vault Folder’s path on the macbook. When i accept the Vault folder sync…

it gets the content of all the folders that are shared on my phone into the Vault folder what am I doing wrong???

please help me out…

Please post screenshots of the Syncthing Web GUI from both devices, with all folder information, etc. visible. On Android, you can access the Web GUI from the left slide-out menu.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.