Syncthing Creating Complete Folder at Destination

Good evening,

Been searching for a bit and cannot find a solution for this so I figured I’d ask here. I recently updated my ultraseedbox and now my ruTorrent is v3.9. I had to re-setup syncthing on the seedbox and all. Now once a file is finished downloading and syncthing grabs it, it is (after the first time of the either a show or movie) creating a “complete” folder automatically and then moving the file there.

As an example, so before my tv shows would route to:

/data/torrents_seedbox/tv-sonarr

But now they route to:

/data/torrents_seedbox/complete/tv-sonarr/

I am not sure where /complete/ came from and I don’t see where it is programmed at.

Has anyone seen this before or know of a fix? The same thing is happening to my Radarr and its driving me nuts cuz Sonarr/Radarr can’t find the file as it states the path doesn’t exist with an error such as:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/torrents_seedbox/tv-sonarr/complete/FileName

Which is apparently where Sonarr is looking for the file.

My mapping in Sonarr/Radarr (which has not been edited) is as follows:

Host - username.xxxxxx.xxxxx.xx Remote Path - /homeXX/username/files/ Local Path - /data/torrents_seedbox/tv-sonarr/ or /radarr/

Any help is greatly appreciated and I apologize for the long message.

I just checked the recent changes from the Syncthing on my seedbox and I see that it is creating the complete/tv-sonarr directory on my server. Any clue as to why it is doing this now? It should just write to the path I directed it to previously.

Syncthing does not randomly create directories. It’s probably creates by your torrent client on either side, which then syncthing syncs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.