i’ve got two client with a shared folder that are stuck on 95% with 0B to sync.
- I use a .stignore
- I have clean synced the folder in the past, and did not change anything in .stignore
- It’s a send and receive folder
- Local and global states show show the same file count on both sides
- Sending side shows 0 out of sync items
- Receiving side looks like it’s cleanly synced
- File systems are the same on botch sides (ntfs)
Im quite at a loss what could be the issue here, if there is an issue at all. Is there any way (log) to check if there is out-of sync files or could this be an ui bug of some sort ?