I’m not sure this is a bug, so raising here.
For a couple of weeks now, one of my syncthing nodes has had its sync status stuck at 100%.
- The setup does not involve a folder master.
- I am not using any stignore files.
- Machine A (v0.14.23) is stuck at 100% syncing with machine B (v0.14.23 too).
- Both machines are OpenBSD.
- Syncthing running as a different user on each machine, but “ignore permissions” set.
- Both sides writable by syncthing user.
- All folders show “up to date” on machine A.
In the verbose log on machine A:
[6GUSW] 11:15:11 VERBOSE: Summary for folder "Y7mfq-LD2KT" is map[globalFiles:157 state:idle localDirectories:0 localSymlinks:0 version:2440 needSymlinks:0 localDeleted:13 sequence:2440 needDirectories:0 inSyncFiles:157 localFiles:157 needDeletes:0 needBytes:0 needFiles:0 globalDeleted:13 globalBytes:1263704 globalDirectories:0 localBytes:1263704 globalSymlinks:0 inSyncBytes:1263704] [6GUSW] 11:15:11 VERBOSE: Completion for folder "Y7mfq-LD2KT" on device <Machine B> is 99.95283705677912%
I can’t find any info on why. The folder contents appear to be the same on both machines.
Bug, or PEBKAC?