Some remote client show up disconnected

@calmh I don’t know what you thing of it but if you agree, I’ll post it in the bug tracking… As folder master, the master .stignore and other .st should be pushed to all devices syncing. This would ensure all instances sync the same content…

It would fix that issue for users with several computers. It will be handy if “public share folder” are adopted.

No. However, you can still use the include trick to sync the file between everyone;

.stignore:

#include global-ignores.txt

Then put your ignores into global-ignores.txt.

1 Like

really nice, I like this one, thanks @calmh

btw, mine’s didn’t show the path when I hover over them, that’s why I asked, but now I saw it’s updated to 0.11.23, and it works fine now, many thanks.

so, my very last thing right now is the resource problem like some other have said, syncthing took up the rest of my 4GB+ C drive space and frozen even I ran it from D drive, is there any file I can keep cleaning up the free my hdd?

Oh, sorry, maybe that’s browser specific. :confused:

Huh? The only files we create are the index (should not be that large) and the log file (emptied at startup, normally not very verbose either).

Well, I guess I guess the index can get fairly large if you have a lot of files and a lot of devices all connected…

Yes, after incspection for some time, it appears that

1. it only happen when I’m syncing
  2. it comes in MBs not KBs
  3. the more clients the faster consumption

I think it’s not just index…?

and the hover over for path, I’m using Chrome, but that’s already over with, I can see the path now