Slow Connection

I am at a loss. I cannot figure out why I cannot get my speeds above 400 KiB/s on a 10MiB/s network. I have forwarded the right ports on my router and opened the ports on my firewall to no avail. Could be the newest version but I was hoping for some suggestions before the new rc1 comes out as it is taking days to download lately. I haven’t changed anything (that I know of) on Windows 10 and my seedbox is on a faster network. I do not have upnp enabled on my router (NAT is) but never had and it used to download at 7-8MiB/s just fine. I am sure its a windows 10 thing but I was hoping for suggestions. Thanks

Did you check that you are getting direct connections, to begin with?

https://docs.syncthing.net/users/faq.html#why-is-the-sync-so-slow

Yes. They both show address. Not Relay. But I am noticing that my pc is showing a different tcp port every time it connects other than 22000 which is constant on my seedbox.

That’s ok, as one of them is outgoing which is picked at random. Check for saturation of other resources.

Might be a silly question, but have you restarted your network (routers, repeaters, computers)? I’ve had a router for half a year that started to throw away packets away like crazy after a few days without reboot due to a memory leak in the router software. Restarting was always a magical solution.

Yes I have. Even reset my router to no avail. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.