scanning constantly and sync problems

All were ok until 14.38, with the 14.38 and 14.39 I have syncing problems.

My syncthing net is composed by 7 servers: 5 windows 32bits 2 ubuntu 64bits

Both ubuntu servers are sync correctly, 100% up to date.

The other 5 servers had problems with 1 o 2 files in each server, all ar 99,X% up to date, and these files (that are diferent in each server) shown a message in the log with the name of the file and “Not valid driver” (Controlador no valido o algo asi)

I restarted all windows servers but they aren’t syncyng. I tried with only one, and alwais is scanning (1 day/2 dais acanning), 712.000 files, 30.100 folders, 1100Gib.

Any idea to solve this? Thanks a lot for your help.

What log is that from? I am asking because Syncthing’s logs aren’t translated.

Are there out-of-sync items in the GUI? If so, there should be a reason given why they aren’t synced.

where can i find a log file? the cmd window was closed on stoping the synthing.

at the runing windows, that is scanning all the time I have 2 messages unrecognized UPnP device (that was always shown since a year ago I installed the service) and Folder isn’t making progress. Pausing puller for 1m0s.

this message is from one of my ubuntu 16 server

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type upnp:rootdevice

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type upnp:rootdevice

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type uuid:00000000-0000-1000-0000-c04a00a5f456

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type uuid:00000000-0000-1000-0000-c04a00a5f456

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type urn:schemas-wifialliance-org:device:WFADevice:100:

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type urn:schemas-wifialliance-org:device:WFADevice:1

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type urn:schemas-wifialliance-org:service:WFAWLANConfig:1

[6VXRU] 12:08:50 INFO: UPnP parse: unrecognized UPnP device of type urn:schemas-wifialliance-org:service:WFAWLANConfig:1

Ubuntu-Server status Up To Date

Other-Ubuntu-Server status Up To Date

One-Windows-Server status syncing (99% 15.2kib)

My windows-server is allways scanning, and it shows a file of 15.2Kib at Out Of Sync

UPnP messages are info level, not warning, they have no meaning.

You should understand why that one file is out of sync. If its not available anywhere, ignored, or fails to sync, etc.

it seems that could be a problem with lower and upper case

~syncthing~Recibo 10.10.17.PDF.tmp Recibo 10.10.17.pdf

Now I am stoping all the servers to find were is the error.

another of the files not synced was the same problem but uper case in the filename.

Yeah. Case only renames break things, this is a known limitation.

I have deleted the Uper case files on the Ubuntu Servers, and renamend to lower case in the windows were the files were stored in uper case.

The other error continues in the log:

[F5TEY] 11:37:59 INFO: fsync “Usuarios\ptalbot\Downloads” failed: sync \?\d:\newsync\menorca\Usuarios\ptalbot\Downloads: Controlador no válido. (and some other folders, with the same mesage)

I can’t copy the log directly from the ms-dos window that is locked.

This line is found in all windows servers, ubuntu hasn’t this error.

There are 2 slow servers that arent up to date, I will wait, as one contains some folders that causes the error.

This is fixed in the new RC, but again, this is just an informational error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.