|-- backup
    |   |-- thing1.bkp (2Go)
    |   `-- thing2.bkp (10Go)
    |-- file1.exe (300Mo)
    |-- file2.exe (10Mo)
    |-- file3.exe (16Mo)
    `-- folder1
        `-- thefile2.exe (200 Mo)

The program decide to destroy all and resync all… I think we can improve that, mostly when you have multiple big file

How do you know it did that? It has to sync stuff, but it doesn’t mean it’s transferring stuff.

The “out of sync” isn’t intuitive / not complete, He print “sync (what sync?!?) , file, size” but what he’s doing ???

upper there are : “Reused, Copied from original, Copied from elsehere, Downloaded, Downloading”

he’s all time in “Downloading”… what really mean this “bar”…

but now… I don’t know what I did, I tried to create directly into my second computer exactly the same folder (for prevent downloading all file again)… but Idk what’s happen… now I have old->old->[…] folder… what’s the hell?!?

so I tried to remove this folder ‘old’ into ‘old’ folder… but I think I have lost a lot of file now…

Syncthing is doing various options to save as much traffic as possible. As a reference:

Source: https://data.syncthing.net/

So in general, there are edge cases where syncthing will have to resync data, which you are likely to have hit, yet I refrained from replying as this seems like a very emotional post.