Re-install blocked. config-version

Debian Box dist-upgraded to testing, no problems Windows 10 netbook no problems Windows 11 HP notebook - expressvpn stuck after upgrade - antivirus problems. Fixed. I uninstalled Synctrayzor to not function whild I was not satisfied with my networking, ExpressVPN back up.

Been trying to reinstall for over a week.

error message [start] 16:00:45 INFO: syncthing v1.18.1 “Fermium Flea” (go1.16.6 windows-amd64) teamcity@build.syncthing.net 2021-07-30 12:41:57 UTC [start] 16:00:45 WARNING: Failed to initialize config: config file version (37) is newer than supported version (35). If this is expected, use -allow-newer-config to override.

Going with the 64 bit version.

in termnial syncthing not recognized as command, so unable to " syncthing -allow-newer-config

I do get the synctrayzor GUI and I can perform the >>Kill all syncthng processes.

Synctrayzor ships with an older syncthing binary. Try to locate the exe file and replace it with our latest release.

C:\Users\<You>\AppData\Roaming\SyncTrayzor\syncthing.exe

Still got the 35 versus 37 error in terminal

I edited and added -allow-newer-config so ~\AppData\Roaming\SyncTrayzor\syncthing.exe`-allow-newer-config

and now syncthing starts Mange tusen takk, manuy thousand thankyous

peace out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.