Puller: final: peers who had this file went away, or the file has changed while syncing. will retry later

ST is filling my journal with this messages: as soon as a peer is available, I can see message after message about this error, until peers go offline. Most of those files seem have been deleted on the peer, and the machine producing these messages is running read-only.

Is there something I can do to avoid these messages? Can I quiet them, at least? Thanks!

This doesn’t make sense to me, sorry. If you mean “send only” (prev. “master”) by read only, it shouldn’t be trying to sync anything to start with so there should be no errors like this. Similarly, if the files are deleted there is nothing to fetch so again this message shouldn’t appear.

Sorry.

Ok, let me explain a bit better about my setup (I did not want to put too many irrelevant info in my first post).

I have a windows machine and an linux box; there is a folder in the windows machine synced to a folder in the linux box. The windows machine writes and deletes files on its share, but the share on the linux box is never touched, as it is used for backup purposes.

The files that trigger these errors seem like temporary files from windows applications; I guess they get created and deleted continuously on the windows machine.

Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.