I am experiencing the same issue as the user at this link, but I am on Windows 7 x64:
The issue began when I reset my Android to factory and reinstalled Syncthing. What I like to do is sync all my files to a landing folder on my PC and then move those files to their proper folders elsewhere on my drive. The problem is that the files end up getting resynced back into the landing folder. It didn’t used to do this. Somehow, Syncthing used to be able to know what it had previously synced so that it would ignore it next time around.
I have my folders on Android set to Send Only. Also, something new I just noticed is this “Override Changes” button on the Android app. I never saw this button before the reinstall and it seems to be what triggers the resync to occur.
I just want to get it working the way it used to, so here is what I would like:
- I run Syncthing and it syncs files from Android to landing folder on PC
- I remove files from landing folder
- Syncthing will not attempt to resync those files
- Syncthing will also not attempt to sync/propagate deletions that occurred on my PC to my Android
- I no longer have to click “Override Changes”
Thanks in advance