Out of Sync, missing 1 file. But it's on the ignore list so should be 100% Synced

Yes, there is another android device, but it has had no issues on either end. It shares the same ignore filters, and was also set to receive only

Added here since I can’t make another reply as a new user:

Actually… I think I got it cleared up! I commented out .zip from my PC’s ignore list, but left it in the ignore list of both the android devices. And then on the next rescan it cleared up and everything now reads Up to date!

whew That was a bit stressful for such a merely cosmetic issue. Sorry I didn’t bring up the 3rd device before, as I didn’t expect it was related to the issue since it wasn’t having any issues on its own. I appreciate all the help you guys gave me, and I do know more about Syncthing now than I did before, so that’s a plus!

Now that we know that there are more devices involved, I’d guess it is probably https://github.com/syncthing/syncthing/issues/7474. There is no fix other than connecting all devices with one another. The issue is only cosmetic though, as everything is still synced properly regardless.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.