No connection could be made because the target machine ac

Why do I get this message: “No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused…”? I have two machines showing this message and out of sync, and two “up to date.” Up to now, they have all been synced up to date each morning, but this morning two of them are out of sync…Phil

There are a lot of variables, so it’s difficult to diagnose without more information:

• How are the two out of sync devices networked?
  • Screenshots of Syncthing’s web GUI from the two affected devices (with the folder and device panels expanded showing the details).
  • Any additional details would be helpful including operating system versions, Syncthing versions, etc.

Hi, I’m having the same thing, setting up using local IP, and then dynamic image This is on my windows 11, ver 1.27.1, the picture is showing my settings for my android 10 on the same network with static local ip. My syncthing for PC is at 192.168.1.16, changed a little bit like this

from 22000 to 23232, receive the same error as OP. I dont change anything on android app, just pair by ID. Anyone got a fix? TIA.

23232 is a nonsense listen address. Suggest you refer to the docs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.