Low powered hardware for performance tests

Does anyone have a raspberry pie or android phone or something with permanent network access, that I could get an account on? This is for running tests and benchmarks now and then to gauge our performance on low powered hardware. There needs to be a couple of gigs of free disk space, that’s pretty much the only requirement.

I have one sat in a data center in Holland which I could give you an account on (when I get home later tonight)

I mostly use it as a tunnel and ST node for config files and passwords (using Pass) so there’s still plenty of free space on the disk. Its the Pi 1 so ye-olde single core 800Mhz Arm 6 :slight_smile:

Thanks! I actually just passed by an electronics store and impulse bought a pi model 2 b that I’ll put to use syncing my stuff. That’ll get me some dogfooding experience of crap hardware too. :wink:

1 Like

I have a raspberry pi 2 in a datacenter; currently there is nothing but linux running on it. It has IPv6 only. ~26GB Free Space

There is now a Raspberry Pi 2 chugging along (veeeery slooowly) in my garage. Thanks all. :slight_smile:

1 Like