Is Windows XP yet supported?

I’m trying to run Syncthing on an old Windows XP SP3 but I get “syncthing.exe encountered a problem and needs to close”

I’m using syncthing-windows-386-v0.14.8.zip and I check that the exe is not corrupted, so is Windows XP not yet supported by Syncthing?

Thanks.

It used to work on XP at some point.

Also “yet supported” is probably the wrong term here, it should probably be “no longer supported” as the OS is not supported by the vendor itself, so I think it’s about time we kill the dinosours.

Yo can’t spell dinosaur either! ::stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure it wasn’t intended as a threat. :wink:

I’ve been using ST on Windows XP (and Android) for a long time. Currently on v.0.14.6 which hasn’t updated yet (normally updates automatically). The only problem I have encountered is the non-propagation of deleted files, which seems to be a common problem on all platforms. I would be very upset if ST ceased to be compatible with XP, as I use that device as a repo etc for LAN.

I’ve never heard of this problem. Is there a ticket for it?

I have reported this problem on Android, and there are several Google Play Store reviews which mention this issue. I will start a new thread to raise the problem.