My current setup is:
- 1 device as introducer
- 4 other devices connected to the introducer and received the devices and folders
When I shutdown the introducer and introduced a new file in one of the other 4 devices, sync did not happen between them. Did I understand it correctly that an introducer is needed to sync items? Or, something failed on my end?
As a workaround, what I did was to create a separate connection between those other 4 devices, one an introducer to the other, with one folder for file transfer called “sync”.
Now I have:
- Device 1 (introducer) to Device 2 with only “sync” folder
- Device 3 (introducer) to Device 4 with only “sync” folder
- Device 1 (introducer) connect to Device 3 (introducer) with only “sync” folder
- Then Device 0 (introducer) connected to Devices 1-4 with “sync” and other folders.
It seems my setup is wrong or not a good idea but I can’t get the folders (in particular “sync” folder) to sync if Device 0 is offline and there are no other introducers.
Did I do something wrong with setup?
Thank you. Shalom.