I can't delete file - it is recreated

Hello,

For quite long time i have serious problems deleting files in synced folders. When i delete a file, SyncThing recreates it again (copies from another machine) either instantly or after some time. It was happening with folder shared with 2 linux boxes and one android. Since it was useless I uninstalled android app completely, but the same problem is in a folder shared between two PCs (latest Manjaro and Linux Mint). I search the internet/forum/github (they closed my ticket instantly because supposedly there are many threads about it) and I didn’t find anything that could help me. Is there any solution to this? Thank you.

Search the forum, it was discussed before, it’s caused by some bug in android media indexer.

cool, but:

1. I don’t have any android client any more
  2. I searched the forum, the github and google and i didn’t find the solution. Can you point me to the right thread? Can i do anything to fix it, besides uninstalling?

which points to:

If you can reproduce it without android, then you can run with -audit -verbose command line arguments to try and understand what’s happening.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.