How to fix context deadline exceeded?

Hi guys

Just installed SyncTrayzor on W10 and an Android phone.

On the laptop I’m getting “context deadline exceeded” and "handskahe did not complete in time. It says the android is disconnected.

I’ve opened the TCP and UDP ports mentoined in the documentation. Even with W10 firewall turning off it’s not working. Also if I got to my router I can see a menu with UPnP and it says syncthing-xxxx 2 times with xxx being a combination of numbers. There is not option to alter the UPnP rules.

How do you get this to work?

Thank you in advance.

Did you change any settings after installing? Syncthing should work out of the box if you keep the default settings on, as if it cannot connect it will use a relay. The error messages you’ve posted just means there is someone in between preventing the connection, so I can’t really tell you how to fix that.

Hi, thank you for the reply.

No I did not.

Anyways, there is something in between blocking the connections, what that is, I cannot answer, but perhaps posting logs would have any clues.

ok, thank you for the reply. here’s the log, it was too big to be included in a post:

There is nothing interesting in the logs, it’s mostly complaints that the computer went to sleep and after that was not connected to the internet for a while.

ok, thank you for having a look.

Try running 1.3.2, there was a bug in 1.3.3 which might be affecting you.

ok, thank you for another reply. I’ve installed 1.3.2 on windows and trying to sync with android 1.3.4, however it is stuck at syncing 0% on the android device. here’s the log:

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.