How does one accept share requests on Android? I feel like I’m missing something.
- Share Folder on Laptop
- See a notification in the notification bar of Android, saying that “Device X wants to share folder Folder”.
- Click on the notification
- Syncthing opens; Folder does not appear in the folder list. There is no mention of the notification, and no obvious way to accept the request. Clicking on the Laptop device just shows options.
- Restart Syncthing
- Again, clicking on notification opens Syncthing, but there’s no obvious way to accept through the UI
- Open the web UI
- Device shows, but Folder doesn’t
- With web UI open on Android: 9.1 Remove Folder share on Laptop 9.2 Re-share Folder on Laptop 9.3 Web UI opens page with all share requests! Success!
Is there a way to get to the share request page in Android without going through steps under 9?