- is there a way to make a file sync one way? like i only want 1 of my text to be read only when on other device (mobile). meaning no modifications
- whenever i sync with mobile it always has like conflict file and im pretty sure i havent really modified the file. i only viewed the file on my mobile
- is there a way to maintain file integrity?
- what are my options for encryptions? does syncthing play well with other encryption software like rclone, cryptomator or veracrypt?
- how is syncthing when synching over cloud with normal files, encrypted files or encrypted container
anyone can help?
I think these things have been discussed previously and you should be able to find answers by searching. If not, asking questions with a more narrow scope is likely to get better answers – and require less effort from the answerer.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.