FOSDEM 2018

I’ll be hanging out at FOSDEM this year as well, at least on Saturday (Feb 3). I remember last year’s Sunday headache with fondness, so I’ll be happy to have a repeat of the Saturday evening dinner & beers with whomever might be in the vicinity. :slight_smile: (That’s Brussels, by the way.)

There will be stickers. I’m not going to be arranging T-shirts. They were ugly.

2 Likes

I was thinking of going by myself, yet my bad social skills and lack of beer partners wasn’t too inviting. Given there is someone going, I guess I’ll get the train tickets booked.

1 Like

I can vouch for Audrius. He’s nicer in reality than in the issue tracker. So am I, for that matter.

I’d love to meet you and the trip to Brussels would be really feasible - however that weekend is already booked with organizing and enjoying a ski touring & igloo trip (less cold beer, more hot wine). I wish you lots of fun there!

1 Like

All booked. T-shirt in the laundry bag.

1 Like

While not very active (understatement) in the forum, I’d love to buy you gentlemen a beer and talk about stuff.

3 Likes

I (a Syncthing user) am at FOSDEM and looking forward to meet you folks.

2 Likes

Well that’s a disappointing start :frowning:

As I live in Brussels, I’ll certainly attend FOSDEM too. I do know some nice places where you can work on you Sunday hangover :wink:

1 Like

You should really consider coming to the CCC events like congress and camp! They are incredibly awesome too! Unfortunately I couldn’t make it to FOSDEM the last few years and won’t be able to make it this year either :-/

I’ll be in H.1308 (Rolin) tomorrow at 10:30 and a couple of talks forward at least.

1 Like