Folders out of sync, even after rebuilding indexes

Potentially witha different panic

Sure. So a slow PC will cause sync to fail? It was perfectly stable up until v0.14

A slow PC will trigger false positives when running under deadlock detector.

Ah right, it seems to be stable now running normally.

Spoke too soon - it’s crashing again. Here’s the log with no trace options.

syncthing.log (1.1 MB)

I don’t see a crash, I see files which fail to sync potentially due to some image indexing software getting involved and modifying files without updating the mtime. If you rescan on the origin, and the issue persits, that just confirms my theory.

The syncthing.exe stopped running on all nodes without intervention. Is that not a crash?

I was looking at the log on the phone so it got truncated. Yeah there is a crash, yet my above argument still applies.

Also, your device is really struggling to keep a connection running to others, so I suggest you address that first, as I suspect that is what’s triggering some edge case we are not covering.

Actually, can you post your config.xml? It feels like you have duplicate devices with the same ID or something like that.

config.xml (47.9 KB)

I did have duplicates because i didn’t remove it from an introducer but that’s fixed now and it appears to have finally synced up (after a few restarts).

It hasn’t crashed since it reached sync

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.