Folder remains at "Out of Sync"

Hello dear community,

I currently have the problem that the folder is displayed as “Out of Sync” in Syncthing, although everything is set to “Up tp Date” on the connected device. New pictures are also synchronized, but on the cell phone itself it always says 99% when connecting and has remained there ever since. Even setting up the software again has not helped so far. What can I do? Has anyone had the same problem?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards JJJ

Please unfold the folder information and show a screenshot of what you see. Please also do the same on the phone. On Android, you can access the Web GUI from the left slide-out menu.

I’m sorry, I could have done it straight away.

image image

On Android, please share screenshots from the Web GUI, not the app interface. Also, what does it say when you click on the “74 items”?

Is the Android folder set to Send Only? It looks like you’ve made modifications on the computer, which now cannot be synced back to the phone. If that’s the case, then you need to change the folder type on the phone to “Send & Receive”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.