I’m brand new to this forum, so please guide me, if I missed something that should be obvious.
Long story short…
- I used Syncthing for at least for 2 years on my Synology as a package installation
- Now I moved to a new Synology NAS and moved to Docker (synchting/synchting). Basically I copied via SSH the config files and folders from my old NAS to the new Docker container folder.
- PUID and PGID is matching a Synology user / group, that has r/w priviliges on the Sync folder and the docker folder with the Syncthing config.
- The devices found each other, folder path’s are same. I attached some pictures how it is configured.
- The sync itself works smooth and files are synced all around, at least I found no mistakes. I tested a lot with new folders and with pre-exiting folders (existing on both sides) server and clients on my old NAS
BUT… I still get an error message “Filesystem Watcher Error”, “error while traversing” : permission denied
Question: What does this error indicates, if the sync on these folders seems to be ok? Is there a way to figure out where and what permission is missing?
Thanks for any help with this! Also please let me know, if you need further details from me.