Error on folder - folder path missing

Hi guys,

let me just begin by saying, that I am an absolute noob when it comes to linux so bear with me. I just recently installed syncthing docker onto a server running unraid, and I cannot for the life of me get syncthing to point to the right file directory. I attached some screenshots of what I have going on. Before I had the permissions error disappear by clicking the ignore permissions option but now it seems to not be working. I’ve searched everywhere to see if someone else was having this problem, but haven’t came across a solution. If someone can barney style this for me, that would be greatly appreciated!

The error indicates that /mnt/user doesn’t exist in the environment where Syncthing is running. Unraid is some special OS with special packaging and probably sandboxing, I think you’ll need to look into instructions for how to use the Syncthing package there.

I think you just stated why it wasn’t working then. I have syncthing installed in a different place, when I get home from work I’m going to try to put the container in that folder I’m trying to point it to and see if that solves my issues. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.