Docker status keeps showing unhealthy

Hi, I am using latest docker official image, version 1.19.2.

I’ve been trying to understand why docker shows the container as unhealthy when doing a “docker ps”.

I tried to run some CLI commands inside the running docker instance, like “show connections”, “show system”, “show pending devices”, “errors show”, etc, and everything looks fine, as far I understand.

There was only a error about “Syncthing should not run as a privileged or system user. Please consider using a normal user account.” I did an “error clear” and got rid off it. That was the only error-related message I could see. (We run docker rootless, that is why we run the image as root). Anyways, I don’t think this is related, but I am just mentioning it.

Is there a way (command, log, etc) to see why status is showing as unhealthy?

Thanks in advance. Federico

Also the other minor thing I saw when investigated this was when doing “show connections” there is one entry not showing as connected, that belong to the local device itself. Not quite sure if that is the normal behaviour. All the other remote devices are showing as well connected.

"MXNE5CI-...": {
      "address": "",
      "at": "0001-01-01T00:00:00Z",
      "clientVersion": "",
      "connected": false,
      "crypto": "",
      "inBytesTotal": 0,
      "outBytesTotal": 0,
      "paused": false,
      "startedAt": "0001-01-01T00:00:00Z",
      "type": ""
    },

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.