I have one pretty weird problem (or bug?) here. I have an Android phone and Ubuntu desktop machine which are two-way synchronizing some directory.
The problem is repruduced like this:
- On Android I copy some characters to cliboard and then I’m offered to share that clipboard and I use X-Plore to save a file in directory that is shared with desktop machine.
- Files are synchronized correctly with Ubuntu desktop but they are:
- unopenable in Krusader
- openable in Double Commander
- autocompletion is not working with them when I want to read them with cat from console.
- file access rights are normal, that is not the problem.
- when I rename file in Double Commander, it becomes normally readable in Krusader and autocompletion works with it.
I don’t have any other explanation other than some charset mumbo-jumbo that is probably solved by tweaking Syncthing daemon on desktop machine (but how?)