Can this replace Google Photos/Google Drive?

HI there,

Here’s my use-case, let me know if your software does something like this? I’m looking to replace my Google Photos. I have 500gb of photos/videos on my Windows 10 PC. My Windows 10 PC is always on and connected to the internet. I want to be able to view and share (links) to these photo/video files on my PC from other PCs and from my Android phone. I already have a file sync thing set up so when I take a picture on my phone, it gets automatically sent to my PC.

What I don’t want is all 500gb on my PC being sent back to my Android phone and to any other laptop/PC that I’m accessing. I don’t have 500gb storage on my phone. I’d like to be able to just view photos/videos on demand or thumbnails, much like Google Photos/Google Drive hosts it in the cloud. I’d like to use a folder on my always-on PC as a cloud folder in much the same way… Does your software do something like this?

No, it syncs files, all files, hence needs all the space that the files take. It’s not some sort of remote access/download on demand type of thing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.