Hello everyone, first of all, thanks a lot to the maintainers for maintaining such a good piece of code. A selfhsoting hobbyist here. I have read the forum through, and could not find answers of my question.
- A Raspberry pi ARM 64 which works as selfhosted server for some apps.
- All selfhosted apps are running on docker.
- Syncthing is installed and running bare metal on Raspberry pi.
ignore permissionsare checked.
- A central computer which runs normal AMD 64 Syncthing.
problem: Some files which are inside volumes of Docker files can not be synced.
but I am not sure, if I change the owner of these directories,
1.what will happen to the files and functionality of the apps.
2. why not all the apps are throwing error?
3. can I ignore the message?
sorry for long question, and thanks for sharing your knowledge.